Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tour: The Crafty Camper!

Love the fun patterns on this oilcloth! 
Yesterday I showed you have to make the Scrappy and Simple Buntings that I made for a very cool camper. Well!! Today, we are going to tour that Crafty Camper! Please note that the photos below where shamelessly swiped from Kelly Elko's wondrous blog, Eclectically Vintage. All photo credit's go out to Kelly, the other Kelly! Here's her tour post!


These photos were take at the Philadelphia Home Show, where Denise from The Painted Home, debuted her Crafty Camper. As you can see below I had a fun decking out the 1972 Shasta with Modern June goodies!
  The Crafty Camper - take the tour of this mobile DIY workshop!
 Aren't my oilcloth and chalk cloth banners fabulous swinging off this camper?

Cute oilcloth pillows - love the vintage camper!

I made a few specialty pillows out of oilcloth for the camper too. More about them soon! Our regular  oilcloth pillows are available on our new website, ModernJune.com!

Oilcloth pillows and buntings - such a fun retro look!

I also made the camper some oilcloth seat cushions using my pattern in Sewing with Oilcloth! The laminated cotton throw pillows are made using the pillow cover pattern in my latest book At Home with Modern June. My pillow cover pattern uses an invisible zipper--it's so easy that even I can do it! Those that have worked for me know that I don't DO zippers! (ie, I did them poorly until now!!)

Peek inside a 1972 Shasta vintage camper completely renovated

Check out the Scrappy and Simple Bunting hanging on the window, what a fun way to create some interest, both inside and out. I can almost see them swaying in the breeze now!  

Galvanized bucket sink
There is so much more to be seen! Again, check out Kelly's entire tour here! Then head over to the Crafty Camper website to see when camper is in your area doing DIY classes! Eek!! You can rent this as well!! Also, for the part I like best!! If you go way back to Denise's December and January photos on Facebook you can see some great before and during photos of the Shasta!

XOXOX,
Kelly

No comments: