Saturday, November 9, 2013

Get the Look: Chalk Cloth with a side Turkey Dinner!

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/75Ir/target-my-kind-of-holiday


I haven't seen a Target that I didn't like (a lot), so when my friend Kerri spotted this one I fell head over heels in love! Check out the chalk cloth on the table!! Cuteness. You know we love to get our party on with chalk cloth.

Chalk cloth is pretty stiff stuff so it doesn't drape like a normal tablecloth so I used a few yards of the black stuff to make a custom table topper. See how to make one here and then check my Thanksgiving tablescape on Apartment Therapy!


Over in the Modern June shop we have many chalk cloth runners to choose from, as well as, chalk cloth chargers/placemats! These are a lot of fun at parties and game nights! They even make homework fun -- almost! Check them out in this months Country Living Magazine too!

No comments: