Sunday, November 6, 2011

Oilcloth Addict on the road!!

I can't even tell you what it's like to cut fabric out in the open! Just ask my friends Trish, Lydia, Kirsten, Suzanne and Tiffin, they know all too well that's it's totally crazy and super fun. These 5 ladies cut up a ton of my slick fabric in Columbus and Atlanta.

I have to say that it's pretty hard when it's freezing cold in the morning and your hands don't work and the oilcloth is hard. But the crowd is totally awesome and helping all those people as they go ga-ga over oilcloth, chalk cloth and laminated cotton is such fun!!!

I love that there is a show where Modern June meets Oilcloth Addict. That I can do that at the Country Living Fair is such an honor. I really do love what I do and I love sharing it with people that really get it. The CL readers rock my world!!!  
Barrels of love, love, love!!
Go, Kirsten, go!!
The team work was wonderful, Kirsten and Suzanne work their tushes off in Atlanta!!

How cute are these girls? I love the look that Trish is giving me it's all, "What are you doing over there?"

Laminated Love!
 The Country Living Fair in Columbus cutting table was located under the prettiest tree in the park!!!
Lydia swore she cut 50 yards of oilcloth on Friday alone. That girl can work her tail off and look super cute while doing it.
 The best thing about having a cutting table at a show is having a place to do demos.

1 comment:

Hike Leader said...

I LOVE the oilcloth with cherries that I purchased at the Country Living Fair in Atlanta. I cut it into placemats to use in my retro-inspired Festival of Tables display this month -- everyone loved it!