Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Home and Studio Reno Updates

Wondering how things are progressing in the Modern June and Oilcloth Addict studio?

Well... It's coming along, slowly but surely! As of yesterday we have a wonderful Swiss cheese ceiling that reminds me of a Dr. Who set. I am happy that we will soon have some very good lighting in the near future. 

I've gone back and blogged about the reno's progress over at the Modern June blog.
As you can see things are not at all ready for us to open back up. Oh how I wish I could give an exact day-- it really kills me not knowing. I asked the contractor to be out of the studio by the end of November but we shall see if that is really possible. After all, there is still a major holiday between now that then and things are what they are.

Please sign up for our newsletter so are the first to know when we are back open! See the right hand sidebar for the sing up app, it's up on the top of the blog. ----> 

xoxox, 
Kelly

1 comment:

Sew Bee It Clothier said...

Oh Kelly! I just finished my studio so I can feel your pain! It will be worth it. The waiting is awful.
Best of luck and I can't wait to see the space completed!