Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Our first winner is...



Congrats #12!  Andi is our first winner!  A girl after my own heart, Andi is loving the Red Lace.  There are so many great holiday projects you can make with this pretty oilcloth!

How do we choose our winners?  Well, we had 29 comments so I asked my son to pick a number between 1 and 29.  It's not scientific or high tech but it is a lot of fun!

I can't thank you all enough for the wonderful comments, I look forward to more Monday Madness fun.  Come back and check out next weeks giveaway, I'll try and post it on Sunday.   And remember I want to see your oilcloth projects, send me a photo of your project and we will show it off in our our Show and Tell Feature!

Now go get crafty!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

nice oilcloth I like the black lace better though Dawn